|(1 Total Votes) | Rate It|
Please sign in to rate this product! Log In
- Type: Combo Pack
- Designer: ADB Designs
- Software Category: Heritage
- Download Size: 355.4 MB (approximate)
- Digital Papers: 21
- Page Elements: 140
Look in the lower right corner of the kit preview for one or more of the following icons.
|Scrap 4 Hire|
The Santa Fe trail began primarily as a trade route. Mexico had just gained independence from Spain and the inhabitants of the southwest were anxious for trade with Americans, and vice versa. Pioneering settlers also followed the trail, adding to the populations of Texas, Colorado, future Arizona & New Mexico and California.
Here is a link that tells more about the trail, from the National Park Service: https://www.nps.gov/safe/index.htm Here is a link from the Santa Fe Trail Organization: https://www.santafetrail.org/the-trail/history/history-of-the-sft/
If you have Southwestern Native American heritage you will find these links at the Library of Congress worthy of review: Edward S. Curtis Photograph Collection: https://www.loc.gov/collections/edward-s-curtis/
This collection, in a palette of southwestern hues, is complete with the requisit flowers, foliage and frames PLUS many embellishments to complete heritage pages: antique conestoga wagon, storage barrel, revolver, chest, horse, pottery of native Americans of the region, wagon wheel, vintage shoes, food stuffs of the region and lots lots more.
Santa Fe Trail, by ADB Designs, was the Heritage Club Collection in February 2019.
Though designed with heritage scrappers in mind, this collection, like the others in this series was deliberately created so it may also be used successfully with contemporary photos and with photos that are “off topic” as well.
Included in the Santa Fe Trail Page Kit:
- 21 patterned papers
- 140 unique elements
- Detailed elements list: 1 apple, 2 arrows, 1 barrel, 1 beads, 1 beans, 3 berry branches, 1 grouse (bird), 1 closed book, 1 edge border, 1 brad front, 1 brad back, 2 butterfly brooches, 1 buckle, 1 butterfly, 2 buttons, 1 cabbage, 1 cherries, 1 chest, 1 chevrons, 1 coin, 1 conifer cone, 1 cooking pot, 1 ear of corn, 1 corn seed, 4 decorative pieces, 2 ephemera, 1 woven fan, 1 feather, 29 flowers, 15 foliage, 6 frames, 1 revolver, 1 horse, 3 journaling cards, 1 kachina doll, 1 label, 4 lace pieces, 1 oil lamp, 1 locket, 1 medicine bottles, 1 metal ornament, 1 pears, 1 silver pitcher, 2 pottery pieces, 9 ribbons & bows, 1 rosary, 2 rosette flowers, 3 seeds of variety, 1 vintage shoes, 1 silver spoon, 3 squash, 1 staples, 1 stitches, 3 tabs, 1 tac, 2 tags, 1 tape, 1 twine, 1 wagon, 1 watch, 1 wagon wheel.
- 300 ppi for quality printing results
- Personal Use [PU, S4H, S4O]
- Elements are provided in PNG format: various sizes
- Papers are provided in JPG format; 12” x 12”
If included JPG files will be high-resolution print quality and if included PNG files will have transparency.
Easy install directly into My Memories Suite software. Purchase My Memories Suite
General use installer for other software applications (i.e., Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro, etc.).
Album and Photobook templates are intended for installation in the MyMemories Suite software only.
The General download will still contain all of the digital paper and page element files and template pages in a flat jpeg format so that you can recreate the template.
The layered pre-built pages are not available in the general download.
All download options are available after checkout by clicking the “Access Your Downloads” provided on the order confirmation page. You may also access your downloads after logging into the My Account section located at the top right of the website.